Temporary Spanish Instructor (Long-Term Substitute
Immediate opening for a temporary Spanish instructor through November, 2017 for our Upper School. The applicant must be proficient in teaching all levels including AP and Honors Spanish III, IV, and V.
We are looking for a dynamic teacher, who has excellent communication skills and a strong commitment to excellence in education.
The teacher is responsible for:
· Creating thorough lesson plans
· Employing a variety of instructional strategies
· Encouraging students to set and maintain high standards
· Evaluating student progress continuously using both formative and summative assessments
· Communicating with parents
· Maintaining accurate and complete records
EDUCATION: BS in Education or related field; Master’s Degree preferred;
Certification strongly preferred
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Gina M. Klempa
Phone: 302.658.7158 (Extension 6211)